Thursday, February 28, 2013

They are Here ... Girl Scout Cookies are Here!!

I usually forget how many boxes of Girl Scout Cookies I have ordered until they show up!  Yum!! 

But I always try and take it one step further and pair them with Corcoran Wine!  I hate to say it, but yes, I sit down with every bottle of wine and every type of cookie and taste ... it is a very tough job!!

So, starting at the top of the stack is the the chocolate peanut butter cookie which is just wonderful on its own but pairs really nice with our Chambourcin, BlackJack and our soon-to-be-released Pinot Noir.

Oh the delicious cookie in the middle with chocolate, caramel and coconut ... one of my favorites, but I do enjoy it with Pinot Noir, Cabernet Franc, BlackJack, RAZ or USB.

On the bottom of the pile is a dark chocolate minty cookie which because of the mint is a bit harder to pair, but it wonderful with our USB Port-style wine!

Even though they are not pictured, the shortbread cookie is quite delicious and a favorite with coffee, but if you want to pair it with wine, our Cello is the perfect match.

Please come taste and tell me what you think!!
Cheers!!



 
 
 

No comments: