Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year...New Name...New Ideas!

Happy New Year everyone...as I move forth I would like to start really discussing all the things I enjoy with the grapes...Off the Vine!

I believe it is time to take the next step and jazz up this blog, add more information about my passion of making wine, more food and wine pairings and add our upcoming class schedule and events here at Corcoran.

Have you always wanted to learn about the different oaks we use...American, French, Hungarian?? Or have you wanted to find out how different wine glasses can actually make your wine taste different?? What about blending wine...how do we do that?? Is winemaking truly a science or just an art?? These and many more will be discussed this year.

I look forward to 2010 and educating a few more wine enthusiasts!

Cheers!!

No comments: